The Procurement Service-PhilGEPS (PS-PhilGEPS) has a work environment that upholds diversity, embraces change, and provides multitude opportunities to every team member. As we continue to move forward, we are seeking highly skilled professionals to take us even further.
NOTICE OF VACANCY
Published: May 30, 2018
1. Interested applicants who wish to apply for hiring are required to submit the following documents to the Human Resource Division, Administrative and Finance Group (HRD-AFG):
• Letter of Intent addressed to the PS-PSB Chairperson (Please see attached sample)
• Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017)
• Work Experience Sheet
• Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license
• Photocopy of Transcript of Records
• Certificate of Employment (if applicable)
• Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable)
• 2x2 picture (scanned/soft copy)
2. Applicants for promotion is required to submit soft/scanned copies of their Cover Letter, updated Personal Data Sheet (PDS)-2017 Form Revised and soft copy of Work Experience Sheet.
3. Applicants with prior submission of Transcript of Records, Certificate of Eligibility, and PDS are no longer required to re-submit said documents.
4. Application for multiple positions are allowed provided that the applicant complies with the required qualification standards and should specifically identify the intended positions.
5. As part of the review process, the PS-PSB will be examining the current scope and complexity of the candidate’s job duties and responsibilities, as well as other pertinent records. Further, the Committee may request for additional information as maybe deemed necessary.
6. Candidates may be subjected to further screening either through written examination or panel interview. Please make the necessary preparation.
7. All submissions are due on June 20, 2018.
For inquiries and submission of your application, please coordinate with the Secretariat of the PS-Personnel Selection Board (PS-PSB)
Contact person: James D. Castillo
Contact Number: 689-7750 loc. 4005 or 563-9395